Pain Doesn't Wait,
Neither Should YOU.
Sign & Symptoms of TMJ
Do you have any ONE of the following?
* Headaches or Neckaches
* Ringing noises int he ears
* Neck pain that will not go away
* Clicking noises when opening or closing mouth.
* Pain when opening and closing mouth.
* Have you had a neck brace (collar) or traction? (These may be helpful in treating cervical injuries,
but virtually insure TMJ Dysfunction.)
* Pain when eating.
* Difficulty when swallowing
* Hearing Loss.
* Teeth do not meet right.
If you have any of the above symptoms, call or email us for an appointment for an evaluation.