PABLO TAGLE JR., D.D.S.
The University of Texas at Pan American 1969-1972
The University of Southern California 1973-1977
Los Angeles, California
1977-Present Dentist, McAllen, Texas
Additional Professional Activities:
- United States Dental Institute for Orthodontics/Orthopedics
- TMJ Institute of America for TMJ Excellence
- Certification from the Bay area Center for Cranialmandibular Disorders
- The American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- The American Academy of Head, Facial, and Neck Pain & TMJ Orthopedics
- Texas Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies in Nevada. Dr. Tagle completed the Advanced Functional Aesthetics program. He underwent intensive training including completing a case on a live patient under the direction of the teachers.
- He is the only one in the Rio Grande Valley area to have completed the courses.
Continuing Education Courses:
- "Integration of Periodontics, Prosthetics and Implants in the Complex Treatment"
- "Continuum in Comprehensive Restorative Dentistry"